Join Our Team
Below are the positions we consistently hire for at both our Bloomington and Bedford locations:
All shifts available
- Must possess, at a minimum, a nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/RN program.
- One year of experience in a hospital, nursing care facility or other related health care facility is desirable.
- Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices is preferred.
All shifts available
- Must be a licensed certified nursing assistant in accordance with laws of this state.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- The purpose of this position is to provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the residents’ assessments and care plans, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
We offer free, unpaid CNA classes, which last three weeks, in the Bloomington facility.
– You must have a high school diploma or GED to participate.
– The classes are offered Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
– Employment opportunities available when the course is completed.
Below are other positions that are currently available at our Bloomington or Bedford locations:
Full and part-time positions available
- Must be a high school graduate, and previous institutional dietary service experience is preferred.
- Individual stands and walks intermittently throughout the working day, as well as reaches, stoops, bends, lifts, carries and manipulates various food products, dietary supplies and equipment.
- Must have an ability to work with chemicals and cleaning agents.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry 50 to 75 pounds and withstand exposure to temperature and humidity changes, such as entering refrigerated storage areas and working with ovens, ranges and dish-washing machines and at steam tables.
Day and evening shifts available
- Must provide supervision, as well as socialization and entertainment opportunities, to residents throughout the day.
- Employees must be outgoing, personable and dependable.
- Applicants with experience are prioritized, but this is an entry-level position with no educational requirements.
Full-time; Bedford location only
- Review menus
- Work closely with dietician
- Processes diet changes and new diets received from Nursing Services
- Administrative work and reporting
- Prepares food in accordance with sanitary regulations as well as our established policies and procedures
- Ensures that safety regulations and precautions are followed at all times by all personnel
- Required experience – 1 year dietary experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility